Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

All About Charlie

This is my best friend, Charlie. She is the most inspirational, encouraging person I know. I've known her since my freshman year of high school and she has remained my most constant friend. She has a heart for people. She's always willing to listen and she gives the best advice. I couldn't imagine life without her and I wouldn't want to.

-Kristen

What I love the most about Charlie is that she isn't afraid to be heard. If she loves you, you will hear about it, if she doesn't, you will hear about it too. If your'e doing something amazing her encouragement is some powerful stuff. And if you are neglecting to write a blog post about her, you will definitely hear about it. And yet every time she makes herself heard, I am so eternally thankful to have her in my life. Such wisdom and humor in one body! What was God thinking? I still think one of the top weeks of my life was when you were here in Clemson mothering me. You are going to be the best mother ever. When I mess up my kids and feel hopeless, I know I have a best friend who can fix them. You are one of the most determined people I have ever met and I honestly think of you sometimes when I'm facing difficulty. You inspire me to try my best and not give up. I love you Char, Chuck, Charles, Princess Charlotte, Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment